Grants from the Perry N. Rudnick Endowment Fund serve Western North Carolina with a focus on organizations primarily located in Buncombe, Henderson, Polk and Transylvania Counties. Grants are generally used for specific projects and not operating expenses.
Perry N. Rudnick Endowment Fund Grant applications are accepted twice a year with deadlines falling on January 1 and July 1.
The online application for Perry N. Rudnick Endowment Fund grants will be available later this year for the January 1 cycle.
Learn more about past Perry N. Rudnick Endowment Fund grants through the button below.
Established as a private foundation in 2001, the Perry N. Rudnick Endowment became a component fund of Community Foundation of Henderson County three years later in 2004.
The Community Foundation invested $6.2 million and each year a portion of the income is used to award grants. Since 2004, the Perry N. Rudnick Endowment has awarded more than 400 grants to over 125 distinct organizations totaling more than $4.3 million. Demonstrating the power of endowment, the Perry N. Rudnick Endowment Fund assets are currently more than $6.3 million.
Rudnick Fund Areas of Interest include:
- Arts and Culture
- Health and Human Services
The Perry N. Rudnick Fund encourages proposals that:
- Demonstrate collaboration
- Affect a broad segment of the population
- Are relevant to overall community needs and available resources
- Enhance or improve organizations which serve clients whose needs are not met by existing services and which encourage client independence, self-sufficiency and responsibility
- Emphasize prevention and early intervention