- Grant Spotlight: St. Gerard House
- Community Foundation of Henderson County Makes $86,711 in Grant Awards
Community Foundation of Henderson County Makes $86,711 in Grant Awards
- Community Champions for Endowment
“The Waddells are a bridge connecting the past to the present and are always cognizant of the quality of life in Henderson County."
- Jay Walker Memorial Golf Fund
During his 55 years of life, Jay Walker made many friends. He was a Henderson County native and lifelong resident, a 1968 graduate of Hendersonville High School, an American Red Cross volunteer and a Vietnam veteran.
- Cultivating Life Through Community
Standing near rows of vegetables with the morning sun streaming down, Veterans Healing Farm Executive Director John Mahshie shares how he is a man on a mission.
- Forward Henderson County
What began as a grassroots effort in the late '90s has become an integral part of our community and a vital resource for Henderson County's Latinx community.
- Embodying the Spirit of Philanthropy
When asked why she gives charitably, Phyllis Rothrock quietly answers, "why not?"
- Sharing Anna's Hope
After Anna's death, the Huneycutts took a brave and proactive approach to shed light on a personal issue that few are willing to discuss openly.
- Help Unlock the Mysteries of CFHC’s Historic Baker-Barber Photographic Collection
Community Foundation of Henderson County needs your help unlocking the mysteries of the historic Baker-Barber Photographic Collection, a precious pictorial account of more than a century of life in and around Henderson County.