Applications Open: October 15, 2020 Applications Close: December 15, 2020
- There is only one application to complete
- Only applicants who meet all criteria for a given scholarship will be considered for that opportunity
- All attached documents must be in a PDF format
- Personal Statement: Applicants must submit a 400-600 word statement highlighting their educational goals, qualifications and/or financial need. Applicants should give this special attention as the scholarship committee reviews biographical statements carefully.
- ACT or SAT scores for graduating high school seniors
- Academic Transcript(s)
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Some Scholarships require applicants to submit additional information. You will see a request for additional information if you are eligible for one of these scholarships.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020 5 p.m. No Exceptions.
- Start early. A variety of information is needed.
- Save and return to the application as often as needed.
- SAVE as you work through the application.
- To create PDF documents, use Acrobat Reader for free HERE.
- All sections must be 100% complete before you can submit the application.
- Guidance counselors are a great resource for application assistance.
Particular CFHC scholarships are offered each year depending on the availability of funding. Scholarships range from $1,000 - $6,000 per year, some of which are renewable for up to four years.