Established in 1990, the Fletcher Community Fund is a component fund of Community Foundation of Henderson County that was created to provide cultural, educational, historic and civic enrichment for the Town of Fletcher in Henderson County.
Grants are recommended by an advisory committee of Fletcher residents. Grants are generally considered for specific projects and not ongoing organizational support.
Deadlines for applications are April 1 and October 1.
Key Areas of Interest
- Arts & Culture
- Civic Activities
- History & Historic Preservation
The Fletcher Community Fund encourages proposals that:
- Demonstrate collaboration
- Affect a broad segment of the populations
- Are relevant to overall community needs and available resources
- Have reasonable prospects for future support
Please contact Senior Program Officer, Lee Henderson-Hill for more information about nonprofit funding.