Our 40th Anniversary Grants are designed to inspire nonprofits to answer the question: “If we had an additional $20,000 to $40,000 in grant funding what would we be able to accomplish?”
- Enhance an already successful program?
- Embark on a new initiative?
- Build partnerships in order to connect even more people with our mission?
Community Foundation of Henderson County is excited to learn about your dream grant.
40th Anniversary Grant proposals should fall within interest areas that are important to the Henderson County community. These interest areas include Animal Care, Arts & Culture, Civic & Community, Conservation, Education, Health and Human Services.
Community Foundation encourages proposals that...
- Invest in lasting change
- Touch many lives within our diverse community
- Reflect who we are as the people of Henderson county
- Value our sense of place and culture
- Honor both our local history and our future as it unfolds