- COVID-19 Response Fund
Read more about how you can help those in need during this time or find help for you or someone you know.
- Coronavirus Relief Fund Established in Henderson County
Hendersonville, N.C., March 20, 2020 – Today, officials from United Way of Henderson County and Community Foundation of Henderson County announced that the Henderson County COVID-19 Response Fund has been established to rapidly deploy resources to community-based organizations at the frontlines of coronavirus in Henderson County.
- Henderson County Nonprofit Services Updates
This page will be regularly updated with information from local nonprofits about any changes in their services and programming during this time.
- CFHC on COVID-19
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) now declared a global pandemic, we cannot help but think of all those we know and care about around our community, including you, whom we have had the privilege to serve. So, we wanted to contact you personally to share more about what we are doing.
- Information from NCDHHS on COVID-19
Governor Roy Cooper announced on Tuesday how our state is monitoring and prepared for response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Unity Breakfast Announced
The Martin Luther King, Jr. Unity Breakfast Committee is pleased to announce the 2020 celebration to be held on Monday, January 20, 2020 at Blue Ridge Community College’s Technology Education & Development Center in the Blue Ridge Conference Hall.
- Community Foundation of Henderson County Releases 2019 Annual Report
Community Foundation of Henderson County is pleased to announce the release of their 2019 Annual Report.
- Call for Nominations – Dot Marlow Philanthropic Catalyst Award Deadline February 7, 2020
Community Foundation of Henderson County is currently accepting nominations for the Dot Marlow Philanthropic Catalyst Award.
- Applications for Community Foundation of Henderson County WINS grants due by January 15
Community Foundation of Henderson County is now accepting applications for their Women in Need of Support (WINS) grants.
- Local Eagle Scouts Awarded Scholarships
On Saturday, October 26 at the Henderson County Historic Courthouse in room 219, five local Eagle Scouts will be awarded college scholarships from the Dan Barber BSA Troop 601 fund held at the Community Foundation of Henderson County.