News & Events
Community Foundation of Henderson County regularly shares great news about donors, grants, community initiatives and more. Throughout the year, CFHC also hosts special events that help foster homegrown philanthropy.
|CFHC's board of Directors and Professional staff regularly attend and volunteer at local events. Here, Then-Board MemBer Kimbela McMinn speaks at an event hosted by First Citizens Bank and The Arts Council of Henderson County.
Henderson County is a welcoming place with numerous events and opportunities for charitable giving. The Community Foundation is happy to share ideas with you about exploring philanthropic options. Contact a member of the CFHC professional team for more information.
Read All About CFHC
Read the latest news from Community Foundation of Henderson County and consider following CFHC on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Learn More About CFHC's Special Events
CFHC Fast Facts
- Comprised of 570+ different charitable component funds.
- More than $87.7 million in assets at the end of this past fiscal year.
- More than 85% of those assets permanently endowed.
- More than $2.9 million in grants this past fiscal year to nonprofits and scholarship recipients.
- Tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity with contributions fully deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- Founded in 1982 and governed by a volunteer board of directors.