CFHC Advisors Council
Local estate, financial, trust, insurance and tax-planning professionals share their talent, time and expertise by serving on Community Foundation of Henderson County's volunteer Advisors Council.
The council meets regularly and serves as an invaluable sounding board for the Community Foundation's planned giving, gifting and service strategies. As a result, CFHC is able to better connect donor visions with community needs.
The Community Foundation is grateful to Advisors Council members for volunteering their time to help CFHC become a better resource to advisors and their clients:
- Dan Akers with Altavista Wealth Management
- Kim Baker-Hudgins with Smolski & Baker-Hudgins, PA
- Ron Carland with Carland & Andersen, Inc.
- Don Cooper with Edward Jones Investments
- Haynes Dorn with Dorn Associates
- Evan Gilreath with Lebensburger & Gilreath, PLLC
- Bob Haggard with The Van Winkle Law Firm
- Suzanne Holbert with Dixon Hughes Goodman Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Lee Mulligan with Strauss & Associates, PA
- Peter Shanahan with Hilliard Lyons
- John D. Veazey with The Van Winkle Law Firm
- David Whilden with Boys Arnold & Company
Contact President/CEO McCray Benson at (828) 697-6224 or by email if you have questions about the Advisors Council.